FAQs – SICA-USA Auction
HOW IT WORKS: FIRST CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND LOGIN
- To place a bid, login or create an account.
- Once you log in you can place your bids.
- When you first make a bid, you will not get an email confirmation. If you are outbid, you will get a notification to your email. At the end of the auction, November 4, if you are highest bidder, you will receive an email.
TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND REGISTER:
- Create an account and register: https://sica-usa.org/my-account/
- Select Register. Enter your email address, click the register button
- After you have registered, you will be logged in. Log out.
- You will receive an email confirmation from SICA-USA with the subject line “Your SICA-USA account has been created!” If you open that email, it will show you your user name and a link to your account. Set a password by clicking “Click here to set your new password”: this will take you to the page where you can set your password (if you don’t see the email, wait a few minutes. Also check your spam folder).
- Enter a new password. After your password is successfully saved you will be taken to a login page. Use the left “LOGIN” form, login with your username and new password.
- After successfully logging in, you should be taken to your account dashboard.
- To start bidding, go back to the auction page.
- Go to the login page: https://sica-usa.org/my-account/
- On the Left, select “Login”
- Enter your user name and password. This will take you to an account dashboard.
Do you accept Check Payments?
If you are not able to use Paypal, and need to write a check for your order, please contact SICA-USA with the contact form below. Please include your full name, and the creation that you bid to win in the auction. Thank you.
How will I know if I am outbid?
- When you first place a bid, you will not get a confirmation email.
- If you are outbid, you will get an email notifying you with an invitation and link to increase your bid.
If I win, how will I get my order?
At the end of the auction, when your order is processed, we will coordinate shipping directly from the creative contributor.
How long is it running?
The SICA-USA Fall 2023 Online Silent auction is running from September 2, 2023 – November 4, 2023.
- Winning bidders will receive notification by email
- Orders will be processed
- Shipping will be direct from the Creative Contributors
I am a Creative interested in donating to the auction
We are excited to hear that you are interested! We are accepting submissions August 19, 2023. If you are interested in participating, please reach out using the contact form below. We look forward to hearing from you.
We cannot accept bids from outside the USA at this time. If you are interested in bidding on an item and you live outside the USA, please contact a Subud USA Member.
All Sales Final
All Sales Final – no returns, no refunds. If there is damage through shipping, please use the contact form below, describe damage, name shipping company and provide tracking number.
If you have questions or would like to participate as a creative contributor in the future, please share your information below.